At GES, we firmly believe that effective management means safely and cost-efficiently managing environmental liabilities in accordance with site-specific exit strategies.
Our teams navigate regulatory, technical, and logistical challenges to develop and implement practical solutions that work. We do this by focusing on the basics:
- Applying strong regulatory knowledge and persuasive client advocacy
- Understanding business drivers and cost impacts
- Evaluating site conditions
- Developing an effective conceptual site model
- Considering passive and traditional approaches and innovative alternatives
- Assessing and managing risk
- Negotiating cleanup goals with regulatory agencies during strategy development
- Efficiently executing the site strategy with the right resources, tools, processes, and controls
We tie these basics together with strong project management to deliver on scope, schedule, and budget.
To foster innovation in remedial technologies, GES formed the Max-Ox Group of engineering and remediation specialists. The Max-Ox Group offers research, development, and deployment of innovative technologies for enhanced feasibility testing and aggressive treatment of contaminated soil and groundwater. Our “Max-Ox” technologies have been a successful part of GES’ environmental remediation at more than 1,000 sites since 1996, including 300+ in-situ chemical oxidation (ISCO) sites, and more than 500 on-site feasibility tests. Visit max-ox.com to learn more about these specialty services including chemical oxidation, green remediation, real-time feasibility testing, and reductive remediation. While you’re visiting, take the time to help Max battle evil groundwater contamination and win entry into the secret room.
- Site Management
- Remedial Strategy Development
- Risk Assessment
- Rapid Response
- Project Life Cycle Evaluation
- Risk-Based Closure and Regulatory Negotiation
- Green and Sustainable Remediation Approaches
- Innovative Technologies for Aggressive Remediation
- Bench Scale Studies for Remedial Technology Application
- Enhanced Feasibility Testing via DAPL Platform
- In-situ Chemical Injection Services
- Plant Decommissioning/Demolition Planning and Oversight